- Turn of Phrase: Soda Pop Bottles and/or Gophers
- WHY I support and encourage Authors
- Off-topic and Defying Conventional Wisdom: I Feel Like Blogging About My Breakfast.
- Google Built My Car — Thanks!
- Turn of Phrase: Ridiculous title followed by calling a beach names. Subtitle: oh, I sort of forgot I had a blog over here for a couple of weeks.
- Turn of Phrase: Gopher Holes and Hyperspace
- Short-term Thinking: Pushing Back Against Solar and Wind
- Turn of Phrase #1
- Fifteen thousand Words Into a Reality Show Yarn and It’s Getting Interesting
- Untitled. Where’s that Title?
- Stalled at 51?
- S.A. Barton on Patreon, a Site for Connecting Artists With Patrons
- Snippet: An Untitled Cat Story I’m Still Working On
- The Author, With Attitude
- Snippet: Garbage Music
- Snippet: Reality Show Story, Working Title “That’s All”
- A Departure From the Norm: the Michael Dunn Loud Music Shooting Verdict in Florida
- A Snippet From “Aunt”
- Why we must reward intelligent fantastic literature
- Spoken Wood Ebook B&N Cover Art
- Sony Reader Store is Weirding Me Out, Man
- Rice Cooker Cake Update
- Half Sour, Half Sweet
- What Do You Do? Nor’easter Edition
- Ice Age, Space Age
- The Words Are RunningTogetherOMG
- Days of Limbo
- Prairie and Stars and Me
- Space Funk
Posts tagged:Agriculture aliens Amazon anthology Arts author baby book Bread Buddha cake cheer up Cheese Cooking cover art creative process Cynicism Earth ebook Elvis Erik Elliott Art excerpt Facebook family fantasy Fiction first contact Flash Fiction food Free Glacier Goodreads grief Habits Hampton Roads Happiness Home Hope Human humor impatience Infant intelligence Interstellar Travel Learning life LOL Norfolk Virginia novelette Online Communities Online Writing Orion project persistence philosophical stuff photo Publishing Quotes Religion Rice cooker School science fiction self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Social Networking Time Travel Twitter United States USA Virginia Writers Resources writing writing process