I don’t reblog other people often… but this made me laugh and it looks like a lot of fun.
- New Experiment: Let Software Read My Stories
- New SF Short: “I Pledge Allegiance”: Preorder For February Release! Read A Preview Here.
- It’s The End Of The World As We Know It: Flower On The Moon
- VR: A Little Flash About Trolls And The Nature Of Virtual Reality
- Self Published Writers Still Enjoy Being Published By Others. Duh.
- Mad Max: One Of The Rare Moments I Find Myself Looking Forward To A Remake
- Proprietary Coffee DRM? Seriously? Someone Obviously Came Up With That Before They Had Their Coffee
- Too Much Information: Why Writers Should Conceal Their Research
- Thirteen Word Story: Niche Invasion
- Thirteen Word Story: Useless
- Thirteen Word Story: Childish Souvenirs
- Today’s Writing Tip: Nobody Is All Anything
- Preorder “A Pornodroid’s Tale” — A New Short Story To Be Released January 2nd, 2015
- Comments On The Culture Of Black Friday Presented As A Series Of Science Fiction & Fantasy Movie Tweets
- What is the cost of space exploration?
- Dystopian Science Fiction: Is It In The News?
- I’m A Thanksgiving Literalist: I Give Thanks For Stuff And Ignore Our Weird National Fables
- Ursula K. Le Guin at the National Book Awards
- Thirteen Word Story: Desperate Restraint
- Words about writing from one of the masters
- Reviews And What The Hell Do I Actually Write?
- City of the Future
- Thirteen Word Story: Revenge Of The Food
- Inside Outer Space (Essays)
- Two New Stories: He Shot First –and– Waiting For
- Rosetta-Philae-Comet 67P: Wonderful, But Still Waiting On That Moonbase
- Ted Cruz Just Outdid Ted Stevens For The Dumbest Thing A Politician Has Ever Said About The Internet
- Half the stars in the universe may exist outside of galaxies
- TITLE SIXTY (round number, ooh!): Kitty Itty And The Seawall Broke
- Swooper or Basher? – Quote (77)
- Why I Like To Write Dream Sequences
- By The Fire — 100 Word Short-Short. No Ghouls Or Such, Still Creepily Suitable For Halloween.
Posts tagged:aliens Amazon anthology Arts author baby Buddha cake cheer up Climate Change Cooking cover art creative process creativity Cynicism distractions Earth ebook editing Elvis Erik Elliott Art excerpt family fantasy Fiction first contact Flash Fiction food Free going with the flow grief Habits Hampton Roads Happiness Hope Human humor hyper impatience Interstellar Travel Learning life Mars Mood music novelette Online Writing Optimism persistence Pessimism philosophical stuff procrastination Publishing Religion Rice cooker science fiction self-care self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Social media Time Travel Twitter United States USA Virginia weird Word count Worry Writers Resources writing Writing and Editing writing process