Posted on February 26, 2013, in Rant and tagged Advertising, Cannabis, Cynicism, Exaggeration, Facebook, Honesty, Hyperbole, Lies, life, Lying, Marijuana, Online Communities, Persuasion, philosophical stuff, Propaganda, Social media, Social Networking, Tao23, Tard the Grumpy Cat, Truth, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Seriously Eclectic, Short Stories Edition
- A Real-Life Serial: Self-Publishing Impatience
- Relax, Writer!
- Six Word Story, After Editing
- Positive Rejection
- Patreon Exclusive Short Story: Waiting For
- Because One Wasn’t Enough: A Second, Pathos-Filled, Robin Williams Post
- Obligatory Robin Williams Post
- Angsty Emo Writer Blah Blah
- Title Number Fifty-Five: The Moon Under the Stars
- Writing Short Stories, An Upside
- Writing Short Fiction: What I Think When a Market Doesn’t List What it Pays Contributors
- Food Interlude: Delicious Fruit
- Adventure Club is Now Available on Smashwords — Ebook or Just Read It Online
- People Roleplaying in MY Book Reviews? It’s More Likely Than You Think.
- Coming Soon: Adventure Club — A Free Short-Short
- Political Theater Invites Mockery — TX Governor Rick Perry Edition
- Imagination, the News, and Especially Flight MH 17
- The Ebook Cover That Covers No Ebook…
- Turn of Phrase: Soda Pop Bottles and/or Gophers
- WHY I support and encourage Authors
- Off-topic and Defying Conventional Wisdom: I Feel Like Blogging About My Breakfast.
- Google Built My Car — Thanks!
- Turn of Phrase: Ridiculous title followed by calling a beach names. Subtitle: oh, I sort of forgot I had a blog over here for a couple of weeks.
- Turn of Phrase: Gopher Holes and Hyperspace
- Short-term Thinking: Pushing Back Against Solar and Wind
- Turn of Phrase #1
- Fifteen thousand Words Into a Reality Show Yarn and It’s Getting Interesting
- Untitled. Where’s that Title?
- Stalled at 51?
- S.A. Barton on Patreon, a Site for Connecting Artists With Patrons
Posts tagged:aliens Amazon anthology Arts author baby book Buddha cake cheer up Cheese Cooking cover art creative process creativity Cynicism distractions Earth ebook editing Elvis Erik Elliott Art excerpt failure family fantasy Fiction first contact Flash Fiction food Free Glacier Goodreads grief Habits Hampton Roads Happiness Human humor hyper impatience intelligence Interstellar Travel lazy Learning life LOL Mood novelette Online Writing Orion project persistence philosophical stuff photo problem procrastination Publishing Quotes Religion Rice cooker science fiction self-care self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Social Networking Time Travel Twitter United States USA writing Writing and Editing writing process