Posted on February 26, 2013, in Rant and tagged Advertising, Cannabis, Cynicism, Exaggeration, Facebook, Honesty, Hyperbole, Lies, life, Lying, Marijuana, Online Communities, Persuasion, philosophical stuff, Propaganda, Social media, Social Networking, Tao23, Tard the Grumpy Cat, Truth, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Thirteen Word Story: Desperate Restraint
- Words about writing from one of the masters
- Reviews And What The Hell Do I Actually Write?
- City of the Future
- Thirteen Word Story: Revenge Of The Food
- Inside Outer Space (Essays)
- Two New Stories: He Shot First –and– Waiting For
- Rosetta-Philae-Comet 67P: Wonderful, But Still Waiting On That Moonbase
- Ted Cruz Just Outdid Ted Stevens For The Dumbest Thing A Politician Has Ever Said About The Internet
- Half the stars in the universe may exist outside of galaxies
- TITLE SIXTY (round number, ooh!): Kitty Itty And The Seawall Broke
- Swooper or Basher? – Quote (77)
- Why I Like To Write Dream Sequences
- By The Fire — 100 Word Short-Short. No Ghouls Or Such, Still Creepily Suitable For Halloween.
- When publishing goes wrong…Starring Undead Press
- Six Word Story, Climate Change Edition
- A Baconless Dystopia –OR– I Find Your Lack of Bacon Disturbing
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Classics As Clickbait Headlines
- Garbage Music: a Story About Listening, Understanding, and Things Beyond Words. Also, Australia.
- Telling an Unlikely Story
- Swallowing Lies – a Flash Friday story
- Coming Soon: Garbage Music
- The Times, They Are a-Changin’. Also, My Feet Are Wet. Must Have Stepped In Some Climate Change.
- I’m Having a Hard Time Getting Excited About [Insert Name of Upcoming Science Fiction or Fantasy Movie Here]…
- The Futility of Trying to Write Something New
- Aunt — A New S.A. Barton eBook
- New eBook Cover, A Bit Retro, Unlikely to be Used Soon
- Snippet: The Spiders Fly
- A Happy Future Earth
- Things I Can Do While Trapped Under a Breastfeeding Child
- Pessimism in Science Fiction: The USA is Worried It’s Over the Hill
- 100 Word Pessioptimistic SFF Short-Short: Missionaries
Posts tagged:aliens Amazon anthology Arts author baby Buddha cake cheer up Cheese Climate Change Cooking cover art creative process creativity Cynicism distractions Earth ebook editing Elvis Emotion Erik Elliott Art excerpt family fantasy Fiction first contact Flash Fiction food Free going with the flow Goodreads grief Habits Hampton Roads Happiness Hope Human humor hyper impatience Interstellar Travel Learning life LOL Mood music novelette Online Writing persistence philosophical stuff photo procrastination Publishing Quotes Religion Rice cooker science fiction self-care self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Time Travel Twitter United States Virginia weird Word count Writers Resources writing Writing and Editing writing process