Posted on February 26, 2013, in Rant and tagged Advertising, Cannabis, Cynicism, Exaggeration, Facebook, Honesty, Hyperbole, Lies, life, Lying, Marijuana, Online Communities, Persuasion, philosophical stuff, Propaganda, Social media, Social Networking, Tao23, Tard the Grumpy Cat, Truth, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Among Apple Trees — A Thankyou For Patreon Patrons; Others Will Just Have To Wait 90 Days
- Thirteen Word Story: Small Pleasures
- Sixty-nine, Seventy, SEVENTY-ONE: Today I Feel Accomplished — I Published Three New Titles
- Thirteen Word Story — Television Tropism
- Thirteen Word Story: Unidentified Flying Headline
- April’s Patreon-Exclusive Flash Story For April Is Live — FLOWERS IN THE DARK
- Sneaking Politics Into Your Science Fiction, Hugo Gernsback Edition
- Exoskeletons And Cyborging vs. Wheelchair Access: No Arguing Necessary
- Make The Right (Word) Choice: Younglings Edition
- Dear Humans — You’re Really Slacking Off On This Getting Out Of The Nest Thing
- Eat MORE Science Fiction — Any Fiction At All, Really
- EAT SCIENCE FICTION
- Six Word Story: The Future Arrives
- Self-Driving Cars And The Century Of Death @ OMNI Reboot
- Six Word Story: Poverty In 3D
- Thirteen Word Story: Change The Past
- Happy Pi Day, Europe Edition
- Lunacy — A Short Story Readable Only On Patreon, In Thanks For Over $40/month In Total Patronage!
- Science Fiction, Speculative Fiction, And The Literary DMZ
- The Minimalist Character Description: DESCRIBE LESS, PLEASE
- When I Think “Faster Food,” I Think Robot Cooks, Not SHRIMP DUMPLING CANNON
- “So I’m Writing An Infodump…” “NO.” “But…” “HELL NO!”
- Snow, Coastal Virginia Style
- Drug Test Welfare Recipients? WHY DO WE NOT DRUG TEST POLITICIANS?
- Thirteen Word Story: Eat The World
- Commas, Man.
- Who Do You Write?
- The End Of Climate Change — 100 Word Story
- Flayed — A New Short Story Available For Preorder Now!
- I Got Hoaxed While Writing About How Hard It Is For The Future To See The Past Accurately: Theory In Practice
- Part Of Writing Science Fiction Is Asking What The Future Will Forget
- Writing Dilemma: I Like Writing About Writing, But Sometimes The Stories Come Slow
Posts tagged:aliens Amazon anthology Arts author baby Buddha cake cheer up Climate Change Cooking cover art creative process creativity Cynicism Description distractions Earth ebook Elvis Emotion Erik Elliott Art excerpt family fantasy Fiction first contact Flash Fiction food Futurism grief Habits Happiness Hope Human humor hyper impatience Interstellar Travel Learning life mindfulness music novelette Online Communities Online Writing Optimism persistence Pessimism philosophical stuff post-apocalyptic procrastination Publishing Religion Rice cooker science fiction self-care self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Social media Space Travel speculative fiction Technology Time Travel Twitter United States USA war Writers Resources writing Writing and Editing writing process