Posted on February 26, 2013, in Rant and tagged Advertising, Cannabis, Cynicism, Exaggeration, Facebook, Honesty, Hyperbole, Lies, life, Lying, Marijuana, Online Communities, Persuasion, philosophical stuff, Propaganda, Social media, Social Networking, Tao23, Tard the Grumpy Cat, Truth, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I, Robot Is Old-School Apolitical And Socially Neutral Science Fiction — Um, Right?
- Why SciFi Movies Disappoint SciFi Readers Who Read The Book
- Humans Now, Basically
- The Doppelgangers King — Original Flash Fiction
- Self-Publishing A-Go-Go **OR** Throw Some More Spaghetti At The Wall And See If It Sticks
- Donald Trump Is A Big Orange Bag Of Supervillain Tropes
- Hurricanes And Tornadoes And Floods, Oh My, Will It Be Easy To Flee…
- Most People Give Up
- I’m Growing Moss.
- Elon Musk’s “Heart of Gold”
- The Magic Bullet For Success
- Zombies Love Cultured Brains
- The Luna Moth Has Landed
- Hey, Your Earrings Are Ringing
- 13 Word Story: Internet Of Fangs
- Writing Longhand
- SciFi News Network 2428: Orbital Strike Burns Barbarian Fingers — Hands Off The Chicago Arc!
- If you walk with a cane…
- Planning A New Collection For December!
- My Patreon Patrons Are Getting A Serial…
- Overheard Through an Apartment Wall in a City Orbiting Jupiter
- Primalist “Weekend BCE” Event Marred By Arrests: Science Fiction News Network 2259
- Broken Rice: Word Cloud 2
- Read This Insane Press Release From Trump IX (SciFi News Network 2204)
- 13 Word Story: LGMs
- Hey, go read my guest post on Sci-Fi & Scary!
- Tell me what you think — here’s a chunk of a work in progress
- Happy First Fish!
- Found A Bag Of Luddite Flatearther Head-In-Sand Today
- A Couple Of Centuries Makes Aliens
- 100 Word Story: “Sunken Treasure”
- Word cloud for a work in progress, working title “Broken Rice”
Posts tagged:aliens Amazon anthology Apocalypse Artificial Intelligence Asteroid Mining Children Climate Change Cooking cover art creative process creativity Cynicism death distractions Donald Trump Dystopia Earth ebook editing Elvis Emotion end of the world Erik Elliott Art excerpt family fantasy Fiction Flash Fiction food funny Future Futurism Genre Global Warming Happiness History Human humor impatience Interstellar Travel Learning life NASA novelette Online Writing Optimism persistence Pessimism philosophical stuff Politics post-apocalyptic Poverty Publishing Religion satire science fiction self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Space Exploration Space Program Space Travel Technology Time Travel Twitter United States war weird Writers Resources writing Writing and Editing writing process