Posted on August 25, 2014, in Tao and/or Zen, Writing and tagged Aromatherapy, author, Bodhidharma, creative process, creativity, distractions, failure, Goals, going with the flow, Habits, hyper, impatience, Incense, lazy, Mood, Perfectionism, persistence, problem, procrastination, Relaxation, Self Esteem, self-care, Short Sightedness, Worry. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Sun Will Set On The Open-Air Farm
- “What Was I Thinking,”
- When Life Gives You Porg Lemons…
- Commander Kitty Is Unsure…
- What Kind Of Provincial A-Hole Thinks Jambalaya Is UnAmerican?
- Short Story Review: What is Eve?
- Surprise Asteroid + “Fake News” =
- We Will Set Our Doors To Let The Burglars In
- Generation Ship? You’re Soaking In It.
- Short Story Review: Containment By Susan Kaye Quinn
- So I’m Getting A Hole Drilled In My Legbone
- I Would (Maybe) Kill For A Gardenerbot
- Automation Will Be Bigger Than It Ought To Be
Posts tagged:Aging aliens Amazon anthology Apocalypse Artificial Intelligence Asteroid Mining author Automation Cat Change Childhood Children Climate Change Climate Change Denial Cooking cover art creative process creativity Cynicism death distractions Donald Trump Dystopia Earth ebook editing Elvis Emotion end of the world Erik Elliott Art excerpt family fantasy Fiction Flash Fiction food funny Future Future of Humanity Futurism Global Warming GOP Happiness History Human Humanity humor imagination impatience Interstellar Travel Kids Learning life NASA Nature news novelette Nuclear Weapons Online Writing Optimism Patreon persistence Pessimism philosophical stuff Politics post-apocalyptic Poverty procrastination Publishing Racism Recipe Religion Robots satire science fiction Self-driving cars self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Social media Society Space Exploration Space Program Space Travel Star Wars Technology Time Travel Twitter United States USA war weird Writers Resources writing Writing and Editing writing process