Posted on February 26, 2017, in Current Events, Politics, All That Jazz, Rant, Twitter and tagged A house divided, Aristocracy, Betsy DeVos, Charity, Democracy, Department of Education, Elitism, Entitlement, Eugenics, Free Lunch Program, GOP, Government, Libertarianism, Monarchy, Oligarchy, Poverty, Republic, School, Secretary of Education, Slavery, Social Darwinism, Social Democracy, Society, TANSTAAFL, The poor, The rich, Trump, Wealth, Welfare. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I just gave my $5+ patrons a free copy of Maladapt today…
- I Don’t Want To Alarm You But…
- Which Science Fiction or Fantasy Villain is Donald Trump?
- Everything Explodes – SciFi News Network, 2041
- Dear Jeff Sessions
- Never Tell Me The Odds Unless You’re A %*^@#^ Statistician
- King Of The Pantheon?
- Confession of a reading writer: it takes me forever to read a collection of short stories…
- Dear Trumpite Politicians: Yesterday Is Not Tomorrow
- A new installment of Broken Rice…
- People Kibble: SciFi News 2033
- A Billionaire Is Mad That Poor Kids Get Free Sandwiches
- Dear Flying Superheroes: FLY HIGHER
- Today’s Conspiracy Theory: NASA To Flee Earth
- Sometimes I Forget To Mention It Here And I Have No Idea Why…
- Citizen Performance Reviews Eased: SciFi News Network 2222
- God Won’t Let The Climate Change: 13 Word Story
- The American Dream, All New For The Tricentennial — SciFi News Network 2076
- Dare to Discuss Time: Nnedi Okorafor’s Lagoon
- Flash Fiction: Under Ashes
- Starting Late And Dying Young
- SciFi News Network 2074: The Explosion of Bot-Based Home Entrepreneurship
- SciFi News Network 2098: Eight Simultaneous Prison Riots Put Down In Hours
- Afraid Of The Future
- Got Chai?
- I Published A New Collection And I Liked It
- I, Robot Is Old-School Apolitical And Socially Neutral Science Fiction — Um, Right?
- Why SciFi Movies Disappoint SciFi Readers Who Read The Book
- Humans Now, Basically
- The Doppelgangers King — Original Flash Fiction
- Self-Publishing A-Go-Go **OR** Throw Some More Spaghetti At The Wall And See If It Sticks
- Donald Trump Is A Big Orange Bag Of Supervillain Tropes
Posts tagged:aliens Amazon anthology Apocalypse Artificial Intelligence Automation Children Climate Change Cooking cover art creative process creativity Cynicism death distractions Donald Trump Dystopia Earth ebook editing Elvis Emotion end of the world Erik Elliott Art excerpt family fantasy Fiction Flash Fiction food funny Future Futurism Global Warming Happiness Human humor imagination impatience Interstellar Travel Learning life NASA novelette Online Writing Optimism persistence Pessimism philosophical stuff Politics post-apocalyptic Poverty Publishing Religion satire science fiction self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Space Exploration Space Program Space Travel Technology Time Travel Twitter United States USA war weird Writers Resources writing Writing and Editing writing process