Posted on February 26, 2017, in Current Events, Politics, All That Jazz, Rant, Twitter and tagged A house divided, Aristocracy, Betsy DeVos, Charity, Democracy, Department of Education, Elitism, Entitlement, Eugenics, Free Lunch Program, GOP, Government, Libertarianism, Monarchy, Oligarchy, Poverty, Republic, School, Secretary of Education, Slavery, Social Darwinism, Social Democracy, Society, TANSTAAFL, The poor, The rich, Trump, Wealth, Welfare. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I Would Kill For A Maidbot
- Coming Soon In More Detail: Telepathy Is Already A Thing (Kinda)
- Culinary Adventure: Savory Leftovers Pancakes
- Let’s Make A Mess…
- Self-driving Exoskeletons…
- It’s A Gas, Baby (An Article From 2051)
- The Possible Futures Of Self-Driving Cars
- Bennies Of Self-Publishing: I Get To Play By My Own Rules
- Young Creator
- We Went Walking And Encountered A Spycat
- YouTube Just Locked Out Small Creators
- Things The World Doesn’t Need:
- SHOCK Star Wars Has Politics And Strong Women And People Of Color And GASP GAY PEOPLE?
- As A Large Complex System Destabilizes…
- Snow Time To Panic
- Happy Holidays, Whole Family Edition
- Urban Nature, Write?
- Thread: Mental Health, Money Stress, And It’s Hard Out Here For A Writer
- I Seriously Wouldn’t Put It Past FCC Head Ajit Pai To Be Participating In Anti-Net-Neutrality Astroturfing.
- How To Black Friday
- Making The World’s Sexiest Sausage Patty Melts BRB
- The Great Solar System War
- Insurance Accountants Decide If You Get To Live: A Twitter Rant Followed By A Here Rant
- Treehugging Is Good For You
- Thrift Stores: A Geek’s Best Friend
- The Proper Way To Read A Book…
- Could You Imagine?
- 2067: First Major Metro Goes Off National Electric Grid
- When You’re Too Lazy To Make Toast…
- Fondly Remembering The Wonderful Worm Stand Of S.A. Barton, Circa 1981
- An Argument For Animism
Posts tagged:aliens Amazon anthology Apocalypse Automation Childhood Children Climate Change Cooking cover art creative process creativity death Donald Trump Dystopia Earth ebook Elvis end of the world Erik Elliott Art excerpt family fantasy Fiction Flash Fiction food funny Future Future of Humanity Futurism Global Warming GOP Happiness History Human humor imagination impatience Kids Learning life NASA novelette Online Writing Optimism persistence philosophical stuff Politics post-apocalyptic Poverty Publishing Racism Religion satire science fiction Self-driving cars self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Social media Space Exploration Space Program Space Travel Technology Time Travel Twitter United States war weird Writers Resources writing Writing and Editing writing process