Posted on February 26, 2017, in Current Events, Politics, All That Jazz, Rant, Twitter and tagged A house divided, Aristocracy, Betsy DeVos, Charity, Democracy, Department of Education, Elitism, Entitlement, Eugenics, Free Lunch Program, GOP, Government, Libertarianism, Monarchy, Oligarchy, Poverty, Republic, School, Secretary of Education, Slavery, Social Darwinism, Social Democracy, Society, TANSTAAFL, The poor, The rich, Trump, Wealth, Welfare. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don’t Eat The Yellow eSnow
- 13 Word Story: Infamous Leaders
- A Future Of Eroding Privacy And Intense Self-Monitoring. YAY!
- Imagine Being Dustbound On Mars, Settler
- Not Your Gramma’s Grammar
- 15% Chance Of Rain:
- My New Hip Is Settling In Nicely…
- So This Is Happening In Just A Few Days…
- The Sun Will Set On The Open-Air Farm
- “What Was I Thinking,”
- When Life Gives You Porg Lemons…
- Commander Kitty Is Unsure…
- What Kind Of Provincial A-Hole Thinks Jambalaya Is UnAmerican?
Posts tagged:Aging aliens Amazon anthology Apocalypse Artificial Intelligence author Automation Cat Change Childhood Children Climate Change Climate Change Denial Cooking cover art creative process creativity Cynicism death distractions Donald Trump Dystopia Earth ebook editing Elvis Emotion end of the world Erik Elliott Art excerpt family fantasy Fiction Flash Fiction food funny Future Future of Humanity Futurism Global Warming GOP Happiness History Human Humanity humor imagination impatience Interstellar Travel Kids Learning life NASA Nature news novelette Nuclear Weapons Online Writing Optimism Patreon persistence Pessimism philosophical stuff Politics post-apocalyptic Poverty procrastination Publishing Racism Recipe Religion Robots satire science fiction Self-driving cars self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Social media Society Space Exploration Space Program Space Travel Star Wars Technology Time Travel Twitter United States USA Video war weird Writers Resources writing Writing and Editing writing process