Posted on January 20, 2018, in Things I've Written, Today's Random, Turn of Phrase, Writing and tagged author, Break the rules, Freedom, Grammar, Inventing words, Know the rules, Rules for Capitalization, self-publishing, Vocabulary. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It’s Gargoyle Laundry Day…
- Whale, Whale, Whale, What Do We Have Here?
- I Am S.A. Barton And I Approve This Political Message
- Is there some reason banana slices turn purple in a banana upside down cake?
- Writing What You Know Is Not A Path
- Baby Schnitzel
- 13 Word Story: Pyrrhus Would Be Proud
- Don’t Eat The Yellow eSnow
- 13 Word Story: Infamous Leaders
- A Future Of Eroding Privacy And Intense Self-Monitoring. YAY!
- Imagine Being Dustbound On Mars, Settler
- Not Your Gramma’s Grammar
- 15% Chance Of Rain:
Posts tagged:Aging aliens Amazon anthology Apocalypse Artificial Intelligence author Automation Cat Change Childhood Children Climate Change Climate Change Denial Cooking cover art creative process creativity Cynicism death distractions Donald Trump Dystopia Earth ebook editing Elvis Emotion end of the world Erik Elliott Art excerpt family fantasy Fiction Flash Fiction food funny Future Future of Humanity Futurism Global Warming GOP Happiness History Human Humanity humor imagination impatience Interstellar Travel Kids Learning life NASA Nature news novelette Nuclear Weapons Online Writing Optimism persistence Pessimism philosophical stuff Politics post-apocalyptic Poverty procrastination Publishing Racism reading Recipe Religion Robots satire science fiction Self-driving cars self-publishing Serial: Hey Baby Short Stories Short story smashwords Social media Society Space Exploration Space Program Space Travel Star Wars Technology Time Travel Twitter United States USA Video war weird Writers Resources writing Writing and Editing writing process